Technology is innovating every day, in terms of applications for both computers and phones. Facebook is determined as the most active social network that exists in web pages, which keeps connected to millions of people around the world.
There is an application that is downloaded from Google Play, where you can log in to Facebook from the phone, without having to enter from the computer. This process is a simple one must be attentive to the steps that we will make in these moments.
How do I sign in to Facebook from my phone?
To sign in to Facebook from my phone you must:
- First of all make sure you have the Facebook application if not,download it.
- Once downloaded, the Facebook icon will appear in the menu.
- Then you give a touch to enter the main screen, there you will observe some fields where you must place the data associated with your Facebook account such as; The email, the number and of course the password.
- Once you have started, it is automatically set to start with just touching the profile photo. However, it is recommended to add four digits for safety in case of theft or lost
Enter Facebook profile with phone number
A way to log into Facebook faster; Is to enter the phone number instead of the email. Following are the steps to perform this operation:
- Open browser
- Go to the following address www.facebook.com
- When you start the session, click on“Account Settings” where you can find the options for the security of the same.
- We click on“Mobile” there will appear if we associate a phone number to the Facebook account; Otherwise, we can add a new one.
- We chose the option to add a new number, then the country and the phone number must be entered, so we confirm it with a code and that’s it. It should be noted that once configured we leave the session and start again with the phone number.
Now I can Sign in to Facebook from my phone, just download the application on it. In this way, we can continue to enjoy the communication advantages offered by this attractive social network.