There have been cases where people do not know how to manage social networks, so their knowledge goes from just turning on and performing basic operations on the computer.
For this reason, they ask third parties to create a Facebook account because it is the most popular of the moment; The latter for the simple fact of being the most active web around the world.
How to log in to Facebook from your computer?
Now it turns out that you opened the account but you do not know how to sign in to Facebook from my computer. That’s why we bring you the steps to follow so you can enter your profile without problems:
- First open a browser, be it Internet Explorer, Firefox, or Google.
- In the search bar type in the following address www.facebook.com and press“Enter”
- Once you are on the Facebook homepage you will find:
- The fields in white that will ask you for specific data with which you registered the account, either e-mail and password. Remember that this should be easy to remember for you because without it you can not enter the page.
- Press“Enter” and go; You can already enjoy the communicational advantages that Facebook offers you.
How to edit Facebook applications?
To configure the applications of your Facebook profile you must:
- Go to the editing page, press the“Edit settings” button here you can choose the visibility of the application of the profile, that is, select the ones that can appear in the profile, since not all can be added to it.
- Finally, what you should do is select the applications that will be displayed as news in the profile, in fact you have to click on“Change setting”. Here you will find the options both to block the news that you can not show in your profile as the ones that are allowed.
To sign in to Facebook from my computer is simple just follow a series of steps that will help you enter your Facebook profile without any inconvenience and enjoy the information and events of Facebook